IAFS 2018 Conference & IAFS Membership Fees
Please join us for the 2018 meeting of the International Aesthetic Foot Society (IAFS) in New York City on October 5-6, 2018.
This year, we are pleased to feature speakers from the United States and Europe.
The meeting will be in New York City with lectures, live demonstrations, and hands-on training of many of these techniques in our Park Avenue facility.
Conference Registration Fee: $2,200* paid before July 1, 2018 | $2,600* after July 1, 2018
Join the IAFS: Annual Membership Fee: $495.0
*Register for the Conference and Join the IAFS to receive a 10% discount on the 2018 Conference Registration Fee: $2,475 before July 1, 2018 | $2,835 on or after July 1, 2018
Before September 1, 2018: Receive a refund less a 25% non-refundable service fee which may be used as a credit towards an IAFS course within one year.
September 1 – October 4, 2018: Receive a credit equal to 50% of your registration fee which may be used towards an IAFS course within one year.
Cancellation must be by fax (212-734-3192).
• Pillows for Your Feet
• Dermal filler injection for fat pad atrophy
• Foot Loub Job
• Hyaluronic acid injection for joint pain
• Foot Facial Treatment
• Laser scar reduction
• Injectable therapy scar treatment
• Whitening and Lightening for nail discoloration
• Stem Cell injection for cartilage repair
• RFNA/Tenex for Plantar Fasciitis
• Percutaneous Achilles tendinosis treatment options
• Botox injections for hyperhidrosis, plantar fasciitis, and bunion reduction
• Cosmetic nail procedures
• 5 things to do to reduce scarring
• New Instrumentation for microsurgery
• Percutaneous hammertoe correction
• Percutaneous bunionectomy
• Aesthetic products to carry in your office
• Tips for developing an aesthetic practice and more …
Our faculty will include:
Suzanne Levine, DPM, RPT, Cofounder of IAFS. Author of multiple books, including: Your Feet Don’t Have to Hurt. Inventor of Pillows for Your Feet , The Foot Loub Job, and The Foot Facial. New York, NY, USA
Everett Lautin, MD Cofounder of IAFS, Author of multiple books, including: Your Feet Don’t Have to Hurt, You Don’t Need Plastic Surgery, The Botox Book. Former Professor at AECOM New York, NY, USA
Adam Landsman, DPM, PhD Scientific Program Chairman– Assistant Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA, USA
Guillermo Lipnizky, MD Orthopedic Foot Surgeon, Madrid, Spain
Ryan Muchowski, DPM – Private Practice, New York, NY, USA
Lauren Schwartz, DPM – Private Practice, Long Island, NY, USA
Ana Vila Joya, MD – Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeon, Madrid, Spain